Cycle for Unity is the first-ever non-profit organization utilizing physical fitness and leadership training to bolster Jewish unity and promote the culture of Jewish philanthropy.
Through truly innovative programming and top-level personal instruction, the organization creates frameworks that help young adults reach new levels of self-confidence and self-discovery, while renewing and expanding interest in Jewish heritage and identity.
Cycle for Unity seeks to cultivate an international network of Jewish youth who are excited about personal growth and communal development (Tikkun Olam) and are empowered and equipped with the tools to implement both effectively.
The organization aims to:
- Strengthen participants’ engagement with world Jewry, encourage lifelong leadership and philanthropy, and promote physical fitness;
- Create leaders who are impassioned about social justice and systematic change;
- Engender a deep sense of personal responsibility to Jewish communities and causes around the world.
The Cycle for Unity Foundation will:
- Change the paradigm of how we teach young Jews about the importance of charity and build lifelong habits of giving and volunteering;
- Help young Jews see community service, philanthropy, and physical fitness as core Jewish values;
- Create a cadre of young Jewish leaders who are impassioned about social change and communal activism;
- Promote safe and challenging athletic goals and activities as a way of life;
- Raise funds and create new opportunities for exposure and promotion for a variety of organizations that promote social activism, spirituality, culture, health, and other unifying and empowering ideals.
An alternative to traditional Jewish programming, Cycle for Unity is ideally suited for young adults who could be categorized as “kinesthetic Jews” – young adults who actively seek self-improvement and expression through a combination of physical challenges, community service, advocacy and philanthropy.
For this reason, Cycle for Unity has developed a range of projects that help Jewish youth achieve a sense of fulfillment with a holistic approach that aims to develop each participant’s mind, body and soul.
We accomplish this by combining incredible cycling experiences – transformative peer-group visits to Europe and Israel – with advanced leadership training, moderated discussions on Jewish thought, guided tours of Jewish heritage sites and a profound emphasis on giving.
By providing a unique experiential education platform through which young adults can explore every aspect of who they are – from the physical to the emotional to the spiritual, Cycle for Unity is blazing new trails in Jewish education and changing the face of Jewish connectivity programming.
We invite you to partner with us.
By supporting Cycle for Unity, you will be investing in Jewish unity, Jewish fitness, Jewish values, and the Jewish future.
To donate, please click here.
We would like to thank the following individuals and organizations for their generous support in helping to make this dream a reality.
***THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION***